« April 2015 »
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

 

Username:
Password:
We Need a Hydration Station at Orchard School!
Orchard School was awarded a grant through the CSWDto cover 75% of the cost of two new Hydration Stations (water fountain/bottle fillingstations). The school will be hosting aCoin Warfor theweek of April 13-16th to raise money for the other 25%.Each grade will be competing to see who can bring in more coins, but watch out for the dollar bills, they will subtract 100 penniesfrom their overall total at the end of the week. Help Orchard stay hydrated and reduce plastic bottle usage bringing in loose change during this week.
Thanks go to Mrs. Bahrenburg's class for helping us with this project!

April is National Poetry Month. In the library, all classes will be celebrating Poem in Your Pocket Day during the final week of April by sharing poems with classes across the United States.
"You have to let go before you can reach," from All the Answers.
Author KateMessnerVisits Orchard School
We are so fortunate that KateMessnervisited Orchard School as she toured across the country introducing her new book,All the Answers. Kate spoke with students in2ndthrough5thgrades on February5th. Kate will be returning to speak with younger students about her new picture books on June 4th.
Here's a link to agreat blog postabout the new book.

Here's the link toKateMessner'sweb site.
Kate will haveSEVEN new booksreleased in 2015!


Follow @OrchardVT on Twitter!



Orchard School proudly participates in:


We Give Books
Login: Orchard
Password: apple






This beautiful cow, with depictions of the four seasons by artist Nini Crane, is now grazing in Orchard School's lobby. It was donated in memory of Orchard student Amelia Sperry.
.
.
Orchard School    2 Baldwin Ave    South Burlington, VT 05403    (802) 652-7300
Site Map | Privacy Policy | View "printer-friendly" page | Login   
Translate
Site powered by SchoolFusion.com © 2015 - Educational website content management